It’s always fun to make a wish list of things you might or might not get for yourself. To get inspiration for my life, I enjoy getting ideas of things I can use in my everyday life. With spring coming up and getting ready for the warmer months, I wanted to make a list of essentials that I would like for not only my closet but for the rest of my house too. So if you are interested continue reading because you may find something that you want to add here wish list. But first, if you are new here be sure you are subscribed so you can get alerts up posts just like this one.
This summer I am all about living my best life and trying new things. I also want to step back into some of the things that my inner child loved. Society try to make us grow up too fast and forget that we enjoy certain things. So these are just gonna be a few things that I feel are necessary in order for me to have an amazing next two seasons.
I’ve always done like the crazy pop of color for my swimsuit. So this year I wanna do a natural earth of tone. Just because that’s what my closet is focused on right now. So I am thinking about this swimsuit that you see above. And I love the material because it’s not heavy.
A great statement bag to take with you on your journeys is probably one of those top things you need. I left to carry a few snacks and a magazine and the great book to enjoy out in nature. So this bag is just big enough to fit everything that I need.
I love to read by the water. There’s something relaxing about the waves crashing into rocks or any thing by it. I think that’s where I wrote most of the poems from my book. So you should definitely check it out because I did have some inspiration. Who knows you may be inspired as well. So I love to have a few great reads outside.
I used to be in love with the rollerblading when I was a child. And this upcoming season I want to focus on working out outdoors. Just so I can have fresh air and get into activities that you cannot do indoors. So I’m looking forward to getting a pair of rollerskates and getting my cardio on.
- Protecting Your Mental Health: Healing in a Narcissistic EnvironmentHealing in a Narcissistic Environment Living or working in a narcissistic environment can be incredibly challenging and detrimental to your mental health. Narcissistic behavior can lead to emotional abuse, manipulation, and a constant feeling of being undermined and devalued. In this blog post, I will discuss strategies to help you heal and protect your mental … Read moreProtecting Your Mental Health: Healing in a Narcissistic Environment
- Finding Love and Healing: Overcoming Heartbreak and LonelinessOvercoming Heartbreak and Loneliness Love is a powerful force that brings joy, connection, and fulfillment to our lives. However, there are times when we may feel like we give so much love, yet never receive it in return. This experience can leave us heartbroken, lonely, and devoid of hope in finding love. In this blog … Read moreFinding Love and Healing: Overcoming Heartbreak and Loneliness
- How to give the best Christmas PresentThe holiday season is here, and it’s the perfect time to spread joy and show appreciation to the people we love. One of the best ways to do this is by giving thoughtful. Christmas presents that bring a smile to their faces. Finding the perfect gift can be challenging, but with a little creativity and … Read moreHow to give the best Christmas Present
- Creating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy IngredientsCreating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy Ingredients As winter sets in, it’s essential to maintain a healthy diet to keep our bodies strong and energized. While cold temperatures might make us crave warm and comforting meals. Winter salads can be a delicious and satisfying way to incorporate fresh and nutrient-packed … Read moreCreating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy Ingredients
- The Right Person Won’t Waste Your TimeFinding love and companionship can be one of life’s greatest joys. However, in the quest for that perfect partner. It can be easy to get caught up in relationships that ultimately lead to disappointment or heartbreak. One popular adage is that the right person won’t waste your time. But is this statement true? Subscribe below … Read moreThe Right Person Won’t Waste Your Time
I know that there have been a lot of emphasis on self-love. I think you should take care of treating yourself to the things that you normally would not. So this year I am going to treat myself to a picnic basket and go on picnics by myself. With a good book and notebook as well so I can get some writing done.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly