Today I’d want to discuss something that a lot of people try to avoid. Many times when you were dating someone and then realized the grass is greener on the other side, but you try to go back because it’s not. You’re hoping to meet the same person you did the first time you met them. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Let’s Call a Spade a Spade
Do you love someone when they are vulnerable, when you have injured them or when you have messed with their emotions? When you screw with someone’s mind or emotions, they must do some work in order to recover and go on. And for you to return and believe you still have the same loving, vulnerable, and open person, it’s a mistake on your part.
I’ve met a few people who have taken advantage of my goodwill and weakness for them, only to be startled by how I treat them when they return. I usually handle them as if they are no longer a priority or that they are unimportant to me. But you made the bed, so why won’t you sleep in it?
The majority of males learn this the hard way. You can’t expect me to still need your energy if you keep disappointing me. I’ve been relearning myself during the time you’ve been away “enjoying your life and independence.” I’ve been working on not only my heart but also my ego. You’re feeling a little down now that you’ve been given the cold shoulder? Interesting. You will never be the same after experiencing trauma. That is something to consider.
- The Right Person Won’t Waste Your TimeFinding love and companionship can be one of life’s greatest joys. However, in the quest for that perfect partner. It can be easy to get caught up in relationships that ultimately lead to disappointment or heartbreak. One popular adage is that the right person won’t waste your time. But is this statement true? Subscribe below … Read moreThe Right Person Won’t Waste Your Time
- The Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie RecipeAs the holiday season approaches, many of us find ourselves reminiscing about family traditions, warm memories, and, of course, delicious food. For my family, one of the most cherished traditions is baking cookies together. And at the heart of our baking extravaganza lies a sweet secret. My family’s coveted cookie recipe. Subscribe and enjoy The … Read moreThe Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie Recipe
- My Goals for the Last Month of this YearAs the holiday season approaches, it’s easy to start feeling overwhelmed and lose sight of our personal goals. However, the end of the year provides a great opportunity to reflect on our accomplishments and set new goals for the upcoming year. As we approach the last month of the year, it’s a great time to … Read moreMy Goals for the Last Month of this Year
- A Guide to Hosting Christmas PartiesThe holiday season is fast approaching, and one of the most exciting parts is hosting a Christmas party. It’s a time when families and friends come together to celebrate, exchange gifts, and create cherished memories. However, planning and hosting a successful Christmas party can be overwhelming. From choosing activities to preparing delicious food, there are … Read moreA Guide to Hosting Christmas Parties
- Under $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From AmazonUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon If you work in a corporate environment, then chances are you have some pretty strict guidelines for what constitutes proper behavior and what doesn’t. But as much as we like to think of ourselves as being above such petty constraints, it’s important to remember that … Read moreUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon