Narcissism is a personality disorder that is characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, a need for attention and admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. Narcissists are often described as arrogant, self-centered, and manipulative.
While it is true that Narcissists can be very difficult to deal with, it is important to remember that not all Narcissists are bad people. In fact, some Narcissists can be quite charming and charismatic.
The issue with Narcissists is that they often use different tactics to get what they want. These tactics can be difficult to spot, which is why it is important to be aware of the red flags to look out for. Keep reading to learn more about different tactics Narcissists use and how to spot them!
- Narcissists may try to convince you that you are crazy or wrong
- They may tell you that you are imagining things, or that you have a vivid imagination
- As well as may tell you that you are too sensitive or overreacting
- Narcissists will say negative things about you to other people
- May also use false accusations to make you look bad
- They will often use a third party to spread the gossip
- This is a form of manipulation and is a way to make you feel insecure
- projection is when a person attributes their own thoughts, feelings and motives to another person
- it’s often used to avoid taking responsibility for their own behaviour
- examples of projection in relationships
- the narcissist will bring up a topic, and then when you respond they will bring it back to the original topic
- they will keep bringing it back until you get frustrated and give up
- These people also are trying to make you feel like you are crazy or that they are right
- flying monkeys are people who do the narcissist’s dirty work
- they are usually the narcissist’s friends, family, or colleagues
- they are usually unaware of what they are doing
- they are usually not aware of the narcissist’s true nature
Narcissists are tricky people and can be difficult to spot.
- narcissists are often hard to spot
- they can be hard to spot because they are good at hiding their true nature
- can be hard to spot because they can be charming, charismatic
- they can be hard to spot because they can be very manipulative
There are a lot of different tactics narcissists use to try and control their victim. It is important to be aware of these tactics so you can protect yourself from them. Remember, if you are being subjected to narcissistic abuse, you are not alone. There are plenty of people who have been through what you are going through and understand what you are going through. So please like this article, follow our page, and comment below to let us