It’s October, which means we have all the spooky holidays, pumpkin spice everything, and most importantly, a new month of blog posts. Each year we do a whole month of new content on Blogtober and this year is no different!
To start off your month, let’s talk about something important: writing an article.
Blogtober is here
Blogtober is here. That means you get new posts every day this month, and we’re going to be giving you content at a rate of one post per day.
There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s not the only way to do things. If you’re worried about hitting your word count or running out of ideas, well, then I have some advice for you!
You see… I’ve got a secret weapon in my arsenal: An idea generation tool called The Productivity Project Planner (PPP). It’s a free digital planner that helps me organize my days according to my priorities so that I can work more effectively on what matters most each day.
New posts all month!
- Blogtober is here!
- New posts all month.
- New posts every day.
- New posts every week.
- New posts every month.
The fall contest is here! The best way to enter is by subscribing to my channel, but you can also be entered by engaging with my posts. I want your ideas for fun and creative ways to engage with me. You can message me ideas, subscribe to my channel, or even follow me on other socials like Instagram or Snapchat.
The fall contest is here, subscribe to be entered for a giveaway of a gift card and merch!
In this month’s contest, I’m giving away a gift card. All you have to do is subscribe! To enter, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. If you already are subscribed, just leave the channel for a few hours and then come back (it’s only fair).
- Leave a comment on this post or a video telling me what you want from the Joi’ Journey of Perception in the upcoming months. I do need your email address so I have a way of contacting you. Be creative—I love when people get creative with their ideas for what they want!
The winner will be chosen at random on October 31st and announced in a video as last time (so stay tuned!).
All you have to do is engage with my posts, in fun and creative ways.
I want you to be the first one I tell about my contest, so follow me on all of my social media channels for updates. I’ll be posting about it as it gets closer and share the rules in more detail then.
I’m looking forward to engaging with all of you during this time and seeing what creative ideas everyone comes up with!
You can message me ideas, subscribe to my channel or even follow me on my other socials.
So now that you know how to win the contest and what to expect, here’s how you can get involved:
- You can message me ideas for the contest. I want your input! Let me know what you think would be fun or unique. Send some silly pictures of yourself, if you’d like! Maybe even draw a picture of our contestants each with a different animal head on their body (don’t worry—I’ll tell them about this later). The more creative and absurdist the better!
- You can subscribe to my channel. Subscribe already! I’m trying to build up enough subscribers so that we can actually upload videos regularly again instead of just once every few months. It will help me out immensely if everyone subscribes so I won’t have any hiccups when uploading new content, which is hard enough as it is now thanks to YouTube’s recent changes regarding gaming content creators…but I digress…
Subscribe to be entered in the fall contest
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Subscribe to my socials: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We’re also on LinkedIn!
- Sign up for my mailing list at the bottom of that email. If you don’t see an option there, then don’t worry—just hit us up with a message through one of those platforms and we can get you sorted out.
Blogtober is a great way for bloggers to connect with each other and gain inspiration. The fall contest is here, subscribe to be entered for a giveaway of a gift card and merch! All you have to do is engage with my posts, in fun and creative ways. You can message me ideas, subscribe to my page, or even follow me on our other socials. I hope you enjoy the posts! The winner Will be announced on October 31st! Good luck!!