“The ego hurts you like this: you become obsessed with the one person who does not love you. blind to the rest who do.”
― Warsan Shire
Your Ego and Pride Definitely don’t Keep you Warm at Night.
Have you ever come across someone who makes decisions based on their ego? Like you wonder whether they ever exhibit interest because they seem so lifeless. Actually, it’s depressing and off-putting. She literally got in the way with her ego and pride, which is why I know so many people who own any property. And I don’t harbor any regret about them.
Ever let my ego get in the way of something? Absolutely! It took my friend to make me realize how foolish I was behaving. She remarked that life was brief and that she could sense how much I want the object of my pride.
In order to have a successful relationship, you have to learn how to put yourself second. It’s not easy. You have to give up your pride and ego and learn to accept that your partner is the most important person in your life. The fact is, they don’t need you as much as you need them (though they may not seem like it). But if you’re not willing to put yourself second, then it doesn’t matter how hard you try. The relationship will never work out. Let me explain with some examples:
The man’s pride has to yield to the woman’s love.
A man’s pride has to yield to the woman’s love. A man is not happy when his ego and pride are in charge, because these things keep him from being a good husband.
A woman’s love makes a man happy, but it can only do this if he lets her have her way sometimes and doesn’t insist on always having his way.
A man’s pride is stronger than a woman’s love.
If you’re a man, your ego is probably stronger than your pride.
So why do I say that? Because if you were to ask yourself what is more important in life: love or pride? Most of us would say love. But then again, we are humans who can only think with our hearts (and not our brains). So if we were asked whether one should give their life for another person’s happiness or just let them suffer alone in order for them not feel bad about themselves; most people would choose option 2 because they don’t want to make someone else feel bad about themselves.
But this isn’t true when it comes down to men versus women! A man has much more power over his pride than a woman does over hers–and this means you could easily become trapped by her love while she feels nothing but indifference towards yours!
No man is worth the tears that he causes you to shed.
- No man is worth the tears that he causes you to shed.
- Don’t let him see you cry.
- Don’t let him know how much he hurts you.
- Don’t let him know he is hurting you.
Keep in mind Your Ego and Pride Definitely don’t Keep you Warm at Night.
The prides of men will do no harm, but a woman’s pride will crush her like a mustard seed.
Pride is the root of all evil, and it’s as simple as that. Pride can cause us to lose our friends and family, our jobs, and all of our money. If you’re reading this article, then you probably already know how destructive pride can be in your life–but if not… well then let me spell it out for you:
- Your Ego Will Not Keep You Warm at Night!
- a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance.
A woman’s vanity is only matched by the vanity of men.
You can’t date a man who isn’t proud of who he is.
It’s not that you don’t want to date a guy with low self-esteem — it’s that you don’t want to date a guy with high ego, either.
When I say “high ego,” what do I mean? Well, here’s an example: I once met a guy who had just gotten fired from his job as CEO of his own company (which was only six months old). He was devastated by this fact and struggled with it for months after the firing took place. But when we went out on our first date and started talking about work stuff together…well…let me just say that my head almost exploded off my neck as soon as he opened his mouth!
He talked down about other successful people in our field (including myself) because he felt like they weren’t doing things right or didn’t deserve their success or some nonsense like that! What?! The nerve! And even though this person was unemployed at the time due to being fired from his own company…he still acted like he owned everything around him because HE WAS A GREAT PERSON AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!
If you’re not willing to put yourself second, you’ll never find happiness in any relationship
So if you’re not willing to put yourself second, you’ll never find happiness in any relationship.
If you’ve ever been in a relationship where your partner is always the one who comes first and you are always the one who sacrifices, then this article is for you!
Your ego keeps you imprisoned; it causes you more harm than good. You become fearful and selfish as a result. Absolutely not good fortune. You are passing up a ton of opportunities because you can’t swallow your pride and acknowledge you want the chance.
Because I don’t want anyone to be able to say they helped me reach where I was or acquire what I needed, I also have a toxic trait of not wanting to ask for help. And even though I would have been grateful for the assistance, my eagle forbade me from accepting it. This is unfortunate because I could have used the assistance.
What do you think, guys?
A woman’s vanity is only matched by the vanity of men. If you’re not willing to put yourself second, you’ll never find happiness in any relationship. Just remember Your Ego and Pride Definitely don’t Keep you Warm at Night.
- The Right Person Won’t Waste Your TimeFinding love and companionship can be one of life’s greatest joys. However, in the quest for that perfect partner. It can be easy to get caught up in relationships that ultimately lead to disappointment or heartbreak. One popular adage is that the right person won’t waste your time. But is this statement true? Subscribe below … Read moreThe Right Person Won’t Waste Your Time
- The Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie RecipeAs the holiday season approaches, many of us find ourselves reminiscing about family traditions, warm memories, and, of course, delicious food. For my family, one of the most cherished traditions is baking cookies together. And at the heart of our baking extravaganza lies a sweet secret. My family’s coveted cookie recipe. Subscribe and enjoy The … Read moreThe Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie Recipe
- My Goals for the Last Month of this YearAs the holiday season approaches, it’s easy to start feeling overwhelmed and lose sight of our personal goals. However, the end of the year provides a great opportunity to reflect on our accomplishments and set new goals for the upcoming year. As we approach the last month of the year, it’s a great time to … Read moreMy Goals for the Last Month of this Year
- A Guide to Hosting Christmas PartiesThe holiday season is fast approaching, and one of the most exciting parts is hosting a Christmas party. It’s a time when families and friends come together to celebrate, exchange gifts, and create cherished memories. However, planning and hosting a successful Christmas party can be overwhelming. From choosing activities to preparing delicious food, there are … Read moreA Guide to Hosting Christmas Parties
- Under $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From AmazonUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon If you work in a corporate environment, then chances are you have some pretty strict guidelines for what constitutes proper behavior and what doesn’t. But as much as we like to think of ourselves as being above such petty constraints, it’s important to remember that … Read moreUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon