AS SOON AS YOU START TO FEEL DIFFERENT ABOUT WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOU WILL START TO ATTRACT MORE OF THE GOOD THINGS.
What to put on your vision board
Hey loves and Welcome back to Joi’s Journey of Perception.
I am excited and inspired today. Which is exactly why I wanted to spread some of that energy to you all today!
Today is all about vision boards. I know you hear about vision boards all the time. But let me be the first to tell you that they work. Before I go deeper into this. Be sure to follow and subscribe. Now here’s what to put on your vision board and why it works.
Do they Work?
They do work. When you have a visual of your dreams you are inspired and motivated to work harder. Who doesn’t need that?
EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK. EVERYTHING YOU WANT ALSO WANTS YOU. BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION TO GET IT.
“vision boards do work because they take the thoughts and dreams in your head and turn them into something real and tangible” meaning you do have to put in the work for those dreams. they will not just come to you love. Vision it, then work for it. I have done several boards and I have seen my dreams come into fulfillment.
Materials you need
- Board or frame
- pictures that fit your goals
- tape of glue
That is what to put on your vision board and why it works.
I want you to take action to accomplish your dreams. Even if you’re your only supporter.
I want you to put your board in a place you look every day and use it as a reminder to keep going. Do whatever it takes to accomplish those goals.
Creating a vision board is a great way to focus on your goals and achieve success. However, it is important to have a clear idea of your goals before you start creating your vision board. Once you have your goals in mind, you can start gathering images and other items that will help you achieve those goals. Trust me, you won’t regret taking the time to create a vision board. So hit that like and subscribe button quickly!
- People who are narcissist-magnetsPeople who are narcissist-magnets Narcissist magnets are people who attract narcissists. Narcissism is a personality disorder characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, and a need for constant attention. A narcissist will eventually find someone who is willing to put up with them (or fall in love with them) … Read morePeople who are narcissist-magnets
- The best 2023 summer bucket list for mental healthThe best 2023 summer bucket list for mental health Summer is a time to relax, but it can also be difficult to keep up motivation. You might not want to go outside or spend time with friends and family because you just want to stay in your PJs all day. As the weather gets warmer, … Read moreThe best 2023 summer bucket list for mental health
- How to Deal with GriefHow to Deal with Grief Grief is an emotional response to a loss. It can be intense and difficult to accept, but it’s OK if you’re sad, angry, or frustrated. If you’re grieving the loss of a loved one, don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about it. Talk about it if you need it, but also … Read moreHow to Deal with Grief
- Why you shouldn’t give up on loveWhy you shouldn’t give up on love Love is a process. You are not meant to experience love for it to be real. You can stop looking at the people who broke your heart as bad luck. Instead of seeing them as someone who was meant to help you grow into yourself. Shitty breakups aren’t … Read moreWhy you shouldn’t give up on love
- Must try Summer Starbucks and at home Drinks 2023Must try Summer Starbucks Must try Summer Starbucks and at home Drinks 2023 Drinks 2023 Summer is here! If you’re looking for something to drink on the beach, at a park, or just around your house this summer, these Starbucks drinks might just be what you need. They’re refreshing and delicious. But they don’t require … Read moreMust try Summer Starbucks and at home Drinks 2023