How a Man Treats His Ex is How He Will Treat You
Hey Loves and Welcome Back to Joi’s Journey of Perception. The inability of a person to speak positively about their ex is the biggest turnoff. It’s obvious that they still feel some way for them. When someone has nothing positive to say about their ex, that should raise suspicions. You used to have positive feelings about this person. I wish to discuss my views on this matter. To ensure that you don’t miss anything, first subscribe below.
I want to do a precautionary post on my thoughts on this topic. I was discussing this with a few friends in my group chat and I just thought it was very interesting how people look at this topic differently. So I wanted to give my perspective and you do not have to agree but I do want to hear your opinion.
How did this topic come about?
I think this topic came about when we were discussing different celebrities and their situationships. For example the baby and Dani. Most of us agreed that how a guy treats his ex is how he will treat you. And can I be a witness to that? I think I can! One of my exes gave me the red flags right there and I chose to ignore them. He would just say that he doesn’t speak to his ex in a negative manner. And I was like not even cordial? And he said no.
Most of us agreed that the way a guy treats his ex is how he will treat you. And can I be a witness to that? I think I can! One of my exes gave me the red flags right there and I chose to ignore them. He would just say that he doesn’t speak to his ex in a negative manner. And I was like not even cordial? And he said no.
Now I wasn’t shot in the sense that he didn’t have a friendship with the ex. I was just more shocked at how he said it. Things just ended with them, basically, he had to ghost her. Who knew a few months later I would be in the same position as her? There is always more than one side to a story and he happens to only give me one.
Here’s the thing
Here’s the reason why we thought of Da baby. He treated his baby’s mother like a dog to get with Dani. And then Dani at shocked that he treated her just like he treated his baby’s mother. I’m not saying people can’t change, I am however saying that they have to actively want to make that change. And a lot of the time they don’t want to. This is why he continued his actions from his previous relationships onto the next one.
What you should learn
What I’m hoping you learned from this post is to pay attention to the signs. If he has a negative past with an ex and continuously speaks down on him, he just may not be ready for a new relationship, especially not with you. I trust that all my readers are strong independent women. we are not gonna fall for this again.
I want to know what you all think! Let me know in the comment below if you believe this phrase! Until the next post I hope you guys enjoy your night and your Valentine’s Day! Be sure to like, comment, share, and subscribe.💋
- Types of friends you should haveTypes of friends you should have You might have a best friend and a couple of close friends. And that’s fine. But if you want to ensure your social life is healthy, it’s important to make room for more than just one type of friend in your life. I’m here to help guide you through … Read moreTypes of friends you should have
- People who are narcissist-magnetsPeople who are narcissist-magnets Narcissist magnets are people who attract narcissists. Narcissism is a personality disorder characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, and a need for constant attention. A narcissist will eventually find someone who is willing to put up with them (or fall in love with them) … Read morePeople who are narcissist-magnets
- The best 2023 summer bucket list for mental healthThe best 2023 summer bucket list for mental health Summer is a time to relax, but it can also be difficult to keep up motivation. You might not want to go outside or spend time with friends and family because you just want to stay in your PJs all day. As the weather gets warmer, … Read moreThe best 2023 summer bucket list for mental health
- How to Deal with GriefHow to Deal with Grief Grief is an emotional response to a loss. It can be intense and difficult to accept, but it’s OK if you’re sad, angry, or frustrated. If you’re grieving the loss of a loved one, don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about it. Talk about it if you need it, but also … Read moreHow to Deal with Grief
- Why you shouldn’t give up on loveWhy you shouldn’t give up on love Love is a process. You are not meant to experience love for it to be real. You can stop looking at the people who broke your heart as bad luck. Instead of seeing them as someone who was meant to help you grow into yourself. Shitty breakups aren’t … Read moreWhy you shouldn’t give up on love