5 secrets from an Esthetician on Beauty
Estheticians are like superheroes in disguise. We’re saving the day with our expert beauty advice, and we want you to be part of it! So let’s talk about what your best beauty tip is (if you have one), how you use time wisely when it comes to your skincare routine, and what products keep us looking fresh every day. Here’s 5 secrets from an Esthetician on Beauty.
What’s your best beauty tip?
Here are some beauty tips from an esthetician:
- Use a gentle cleanser. The last thing you want is for your skin to feel irritated or dry after using a harsh cleanser, which can lead to breakouts and wrinkles. Look for ones that are formulated for sensitive skin and contain antioxidants, like lactic acid or glycolic acid (both found in salicylic acid). If possible, get them at the store so you can see if they suit your needs before buying online!
- Use a moisturizer with sunscreen built into it. This combination will keep your face looking healthy without leaving it oily or greasy feeling at all! The same goes for sunscreen; make sure it doesn’t contain alcohol because this ingredient dries out the surface of our faces making them look duller than they should be—not good when trying not just look younger but also feel better too.”
How do you use time wisely in your beauty routine?
There are a lot of ways to use time wisely. Here are some of the most common:
- Use a timer! If you’re using products that require more than just 15 minutes, set your timer for how long it will take you to do each step in your routine. For example, if you have a skincare routine that involves using serum and moisturizer every day for 30 minutes (that includes prep), set yourself up with a timer so that when the clock hits 15 minutes after starting each step, it will ding and prompt you to move on with whatever else needs doing next (like washing hands or getting dressed). This way all those steps are done at once instead of one by one as they normally would be if we weren’t careful about timing them perfectly! This also makes sure we don’t go over on time because we didn’t listen closely enough when setting our timers beforehand; no fun at all!
- Use an app! There are many apps available today which allow users to access different beauty routines—like those listed above–for free download onto their mobile phones or tablets.
What are your favorite skincare products?
If you’re like me and have a hard time finding the time to beauty routine, look no further. Here are some of my favorite products for face and body:
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation and concealer in Ivory (I’ve been using this for years)
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Fiji Beach (I bought this on vacation last year)
- Lancôme Visionnaire Mascara in Blackest Black (this was gifted to me by my mother when she knew I was going through a serious mascara phase). It’s super black but doesn’t clump or flake off easily!
When it comes to skin care, do you stick to a routine or let life dictate your choices?
When it comes to skincare, do you stick to a routine or let life dictate your choices?
As an esthetician and beauty editor, my job is to help people feel confident in their skincare regimens. While we all want perfect skin—and who doesn’t?—I’ve found that the more realistic option is to make small changes over time instead of trying too hard at once. That way you can gradually get better results while still maintaining balance in your routine.
When I ask clients what they want from their skincare regimen and then give them a list of products that work well together (and aren’t too expensive), most people are excited about their options! But sometimes those choices aren’t practical for everyone; sometimes there are other factors at play that may affect how much time we have available during the week. For example: maybe one person works full-time while another spends 40 hours per week volunteering with kids in need…or maybe one person has a spouse who travels frequently for work…or maybe one person needs extra help caring for aging parents…or maybe one person just doesn’t have an unlimited budget/time allocation during each day so he/she only dabbles with certain items sporadically throughout each week instead of using everything once every few days like most people seem inclined towards doing nowadays.”
Be beautiful and take care of yourself!
Be beautiful and take care of yourself!
Beauty is a gift from the universe. It’s not about how much money you spend on products. It’s about what you put on your skin and how healthy it is. If you have any questions, ask us! We are here to help you out in any way possible!
Use products that work for your skin type without causing irritation or allergic reactions (and make sure they are safe for use). Many people find that natural ingredients like oatmeal, honey and aloe vera give them great results while still looking professional after hours of studying at beauty school or working hard at their careers as doctors or lawyers etc..
We hope you found this article helpful, and now that you know some of the secrets of one of the most important parts of our lives (and beauty routines), we encourage you to go out and try it for yourself!
- What to expect dating someone with anxietyWhat to expect dating someone with anxiety Anxiety is a real struggle for millions of people, and it’s not easy to deal with on your own. If you’re dating someone who suffers from anxiety, it can be helpful to know what they’re going through and how you can help them manage their symptoms. Here’s what … Read more
- Fall comfort food recipesFall comfort food recipes Fall is finally here, and that means it’s time for comfort food! Whether you’re craving chocolate chip cookies or some homemade soup, these recipes will warm up your day. Pumpkin and Cranberry Chutney Pumpkin and Cranberry Chutney Sweet Potato Casserole with Pomegranate Glaze Harvest Dinner Pie Harvest Dinner Pie This is … Read more
- How to keep a relationship interestingYou need to be logged in to view this content. Please Log In. Not a Member? Join Us
- Is sex the only thing that matters in a relationshipIs sex the only thing that matters in a relationship Sex is the most important thing in any relationship. We know this because we’ve all heard it over and over again, right? Well, yeah! But there are other things that matter more than just sex. In fact, if you’re not getting those other things right–intimacy … Read more
- Your Ego and Pride Definitely don’t Keep you Warm at Night.“The ego hurts you like this: you become obsessed with the one person who does not love you. blind to the rest who do.” ― Warsan Shire Your Ego and Pride Definitely don’t Keep you Warm at Night. Have you ever come across someone who makes decisions based on their ego? Like you wonder whether they … Read more