5 Cozy Movies You Need to See This Fall
Fall is a beautiful time to curl up with your loved ones and watch some movies. It’s also a great time to get cozy in front of the TV while you binge-watch Netflix. However, with so many movies out there, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. That’s where we come in! We’ve compiled five unique films you should check out this fall if you’re looking for something new and exciting. Here’s 5 Cozy Movies You Need to See This Fall.
A Star Is Born
A Star Is Born is a musical drama film starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, who also directed and co-wrote it. The film follows a musician who helps an aspiring young singer/songwriter find fame. But also falls in love with her as he struggles with his own career.
A Star Is Born has been released on October 5, 2018 by Warner Bros., Village Roadshow Pictures. Live Nation Productions to positive reviews from critics and grossed over $433 million worldwide against its $36 million budget making it one of the highest-grossing music biopics ever made behind Bohemian Rhapsody (2019).
The Hate U Give
The Hate U Give is a 2018 American drama film directed by George Tillman Jr., based on the novel of the same name by Angie Thomas. It stars Amandla Stenberg as Starr Carter, who witnesses the shooting death of her childhood best friend Khalil at the hands of a police officer, played by KJ Apa. The movie was released in May 2018 and received critical acclaim for its performances and message about racial injustice in America.
First Man is based on the book by James R. Hansen, which tells the story of Neil Armstrong’s journey to become the first man to walk on the moon. Directed by Damien Chazelle (La La Land), this biographical drama stars Ryan Gosling as Neil and Claire Foy as Janet Shearon, his wife of over three decades. The film opens October 12th and is sure to be an Oscar contender for Best Picture next year!
The Old Man & the Gun
The Old Man & the Gun is the story of an aging bank robber played by Robert Redford. It was directed by David Lowery and stars Sissy Spacek, Casey Affleck, Danny Glover and Tom Waits. This great movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2019 and is scheduled for wide release on October 4th. I have watched this movie a couple of times.
You’ll love this film if you’re into: Cozy thrillers; lighthearted crime dramas; stories about old people doing cool stuff
When They See Us
Well, If you love a good true story, When They See Us is the perfect cozy movie for you. The miniseries is based on the Central Park Five case. Which involved five black and Hispanic teenagers who were wrongly convicted of raping a jogger in New York City’s Central Park. It stars Jharrel Jerome as Yusef Salaam and Niecy Nash as Linda Fairstein (the prosecutor), among others.
This series is available on Netflix right now!
Movies about falling leaves, cold weather and cozy sweaters.
Fall is a great time for movies. The colorful leaves, cool weather, and cozy sweaters are the perfect inspiration for some of our favorite films. Check out these 5 cozy fall movies that will make you want to curl up with a blanket and hot chocolate.
- The Way Home (2014)
- Paper Towns (2015)
- Me Before You (2016)
- Forever My Girl (2018)
We hope you enjoy these cozy movies. If you have any suggestions for other fall-themed, cozy films, please let us know in the comments below!
- Protecting Your Mental Health: Healing in a Narcissistic EnvironmentHealing in a Narcissistic Environment Living or working in a narcissistic environment can be incredibly challenging and detrimental to your mental health. Narcissistic behavior can lead to emotional abuse, manipulation, and a constant feeling of being undermined and devalued. In this blog post, I will discuss strategies to help you heal and protect your mental … Read moreProtecting Your Mental Health: Healing in a Narcissistic Environment
- Finding Love and Healing: Overcoming Heartbreak and LonelinessOvercoming Heartbreak and Loneliness Love is a powerful force that brings joy, connection, and fulfillment to our lives. However, there are times when we may feel like we give so much love, yet never receive it in return. This experience can leave us heartbroken, lonely, and devoid of hope in finding love. In this blog … Read moreFinding Love and Healing: Overcoming Heartbreak and Loneliness
- How to give the best Christmas PresentThe holiday season is here, and it’s the perfect time to spread joy and show appreciation to the people we love. One of the best ways to do this is by giving thoughtful. Christmas presents that bring a smile to their faces. Finding the perfect gift can be challenging, but with a little creativity and … Read moreHow to give the best Christmas Present
- Creating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy IngredientsCreating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy Ingredients As winter sets in, it’s essential to maintain a healthy diet to keep our bodies strong and energized. While cold temperatures might make us crave warm and comforting meals. Winter salads can be a delicious and satisfying way to incorporate fresh and nutrient-packed … Read moreCreating a Nutritious Winter Salad: A Guide to Fresh and Healthy Ingredients
- The Right Person Won’t Waste Your TimeFinding love and companionship can be one of life’s greatest joys. However, in the quest for that perfect partner. It can be easy to get caught up in relationships that ultimately lead to disappointment or heartbreak. One popular adage is that the right person won’t waste your time. But is this statement true? Subscribe below … Read moreThe Right Person Won’t Waste Your Time