The world is full of delicious and healthy recipes, but sometimes you just want something that’s quick and flavorful. That’s where these salads (3 Salad Recipes) come in! They are simple to make, but they look so impressive that your friends won’t believe that you made them yourself.
Greek salad (1 of 3 Salad Recipes)
The Greek salad is a traditional Greek dish made with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese and red onion. It is usually served as an appetizer or as part of a main meal.
The best way to make this salad is by using quality ingredients that taste great together. For example: if you want your salad to be light and fresh then use only watercress but if you want it to be more filling then add some potatoes on top!
Caesar Salad (2 of 3 Salad Recipes)
- Combine lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese
- Add dressing, then toss
- Add chicken for extra protein
- Add bacon for extra fat
Spinach Salad (3 of 3 Salad Recipes)
This salad is a great way to use up your greens from last week. It’s simple and delicious, with ingredients you can find in most grocery stores.
- Tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Onion (sliced) * Olives
These recipes are healthy and delicious.
These recipes are healthy and delicious. They’re also easy to make, so you can enjoy them any time of the day.
Have you ever eaten a salad, and thought to yourself “I wish this was more filling”? Well, here are three new recipes that will fix that problem.
- Lessons we can learn from the movie The NotebookLessons we can learn from the movie the notebook The notebook is a romantic movie that follows the story of Noah and Allie. It’s been around for almost 20 years now, but it’s still one of my favorites. In this article, we’ll look at four lessons that are important in our lives and how they … Read moreLessons we can learn from the movie The Notebook
- If I Could Write a Letter to my Younger SelfDear younger self, You’re in high school, and you’re feeling like a failure. So this is my Dear younger self, written just for you. You’ve been struggling through classes, and the only way you know how to deal with that is by keeping yourself busy all the time. You’re not sure what you want to … Read moreIf I Could Write a Letter to my Younger Self
- Let’s talk about the empty chair techniqueThe Empty Chair Technique Most of us have had experiences with anxiety. When this happens, a lot of times (if not always) we can feel helpless. And unable to do anything about it. This is why my therapist decided to try the empty chair technique on me last week when I was dealing with some … Read moreLet’s talk about the empty chair technique
- The best core workouts routine you’ll ever doCore Workouts If you want to get super hardcore about it, here are some core workouts for you. The plank is the basis of many good core exercises. The plank is the basis of many good core exercises. It’s a static exercise, meaning you hold yourself in place for at least 30 seconds. The plank … Read moreThe best core workouts routine you’ll ever do
- Rediscovering Yourself After a Bad BreakupRediscovering yourself When you break up with someone, it’s normal to feel sad, angry and frustrated. You might even question your own judgment. And wonder if you made the right decision in ending things with your ex. But don’t worry! There are steps you can take to help heal after a bad breakup. Here are … Read moreRediscovering Yourself After a Bad Breakup