My favorite salad recipe and leg day workout
I love salads. The cool and crisp vegetables taste really good, especially when you add some lemon juice or olive oil to them. In addition, eating salads is very healthy for your body and mind because they are low in calories but high in nutrients. A salad is also easy to make: simply toss together your favorite vegetables with a dressing of choice (I prefer lemon juice or vinegar) and enjoy! Also, keep reading for my leg day workout. Welcome to My favorite salad recipe and leg day workout.
For the salad
- Mix together the vegetables in a large bowl. Pour olive oil and lemon juice (or vinegar) into the salad and mix well.
- Cut avocado into cubes, add to the bowl along with sesame seeds and cashew nuts. Taste for salt as needed or add more lemon juice if you prefer a lighter flavor.
1. Mix the vegetables, except for the avocado.
- Combine the vegetables, except for the avocado.
- Chop the garlic into a fine mince
- Add olive oil and lemon juice, mix well and let it sit for 30 minutes
2. Pour olive oil and lemon juice (or vinegar) into the salad and mix well.
Now, you can make a good salad using olive oil and lemon juice (or vinegar). This will taste good and provide your body with the right nutrients for leg day.
You can also add other things to it like olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar, sesame seeds (you have to put these in at the very end because they burn easily), cashew nuts and salt.
3. Cut the avocado into cubes and sprinkle it over the salad.
Now, add some salt to taste and sprinkle the avocado cubes on top of the bowl. Add some sesame seeds and cashew nuts for extra crunch and flavor. The next step is to mix it all up with a fork!
4. Add the sesame seeds, cashew nuts and salt to taste and enjoy!
You can add sesame seeds, cashew nuts and salt to taste. Salt is an important ingredient in the body and it helps with muscle building. It also helps with brain function, so make sure you don’t forget to add salt when you’re cooking!
Keep eating salads for a healthy and comfortable life!
Salad is one of the most popular dishes in America. It’s also very healthy and low in calories, which makes the salad a great choice for people who want to lose weight.
Salad is made up almost entirely of vegetables, with a small amount of dressing and other toppings added to them. You can eat salad at any time of day, but it’s often served as an appetizer or side dish before dinner.
Follow Follow Follow
Hip thrust 3×7 (up the weight)
Hold for 10 secs
Goblet Squats 3×7
Glute Bias RDLS
Bulgarian split squat 3×7
Leg press 3×8
Glute Medius Kickback 3×7
Stairmaster for 8 minutes
Subscribe if you enjoyed, My favorite salad recipe and leg day workout.
The best thing about this salad is that you can adapt it to any ingredient you like. I like using bell peppers, zucchini, spinach, and tomatoes for my salads but if you prefer other vegetables feel free to use them instead! You can also replace the lemon juice or vinegar with balsamic vinegar if you prefer a sweeter taste. The important thing is that this recipe is easy and delicious so give it a try! HAPPY LEG DAY!