Best Nonalcoholic Drinks for Summer Recipes
A nonalcoholic drink is a great way to cut down on alcohol consumption. Especially if you’re trying to get healthier. In addition to being delicious and hydrating, these recipes are also naturally low in calories and fat-free. So they’ll help you stay fit without sacrificing flavor! Here are the Best Nonalcoholic Drinks for Summer Recipes.
To make lemonade, you’ll need:
- Fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 cup)
- Fresh mint leaves (about 1 tablespoon)
- Sugar (about 3 cups)
To that, add:
- Water and ice to taste. You can use bottled water or tap water if you prefer; either will work just fine! The amount of water depends on how sweet you want your final product to be. If it’s too tart for your taste, add more sugar. If is too sweet for your taste, reduce the amount of sugar accordingly and experiment until it hits just right!
To make a pitcher, pour 16 ounces of water into your blender and add 1 cup of strawberries. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses or pitchers and serve!
To make a cup, pour 6 ounces of water into your blender and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses or cups and serve!
To make a strawless strawless strawless straw, use the same recipe as above but use only 1 tablespoon lemon juice instead of 2 tablespoons (this will be less tart).
Mango mangoade is a delicious nonalcoholic drink that can be enjoyed on hot days and cool nights alike. This recipe will have you feeling like you’re in the tropics without having to leave home!
1 ripe mango (about 1 pound)
2 cups water
½ cup sugar
3 tablespoons honey or light corn syrup
Orange-cranberry juice cocktail
A juice cocktail is a delicious recipe for a refreshing beverage. It’s made with cranberry juice and orange, with ice and a splash of sparkling water. The best part about this drink is that it tastes great on its own, but you can also add some alcohol if you’d like!
How to make: In a blender, combine 1 cup Cranberry-Orange Juice (preferably from concentrate), 3/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice and 2 cups Ice Cubes until smooth. Add Sparkling Water according to taste then garnish with additional fresh fruit slices or citrus slices if desired
Cucumber watermelon lemonade
Cucumber Watermelon Lemonade
2 cups watermelon cubes (about 3-4)
1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/2 cup)
Make a nonalcoholic drink with your favorite fruit.
This is a great way to use up some fruit that’s just not going to make it into your smoothie. It also makes a great breakfast option if you want something more substantial than just cereal or yogurt.
- Add 1 cup frozen berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Add 3 cups skim milk
- Stir together until combined and then place in the freezer for 5 minutes before serving
You can make any of these drinks at home or grab them from your local grocery store. So what are you waiting for? Make a nonalcoholic drink with your favorite fruit! Try it today.
- The Right Person Won’t Waste Your TimeFinding love and companionship can be one of life’s greatest joys. However, in the quest for that perfect partner. It can be easy to get caught up in relationships that ultimately lead to disappointment or heartbreak. One popular adage is that the right person won’t waste your time. But is this statement true? Subscribe below … Read moreThe Right Person Won’t Waste Your Time
- The Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie RecipeAs the holiday season approaches, many of us find ourselves reminiscing about family traditions, warm memories, and, of course, delicious food. For my family, one of the most cherished traditions is baking cookies together. And at the heart of our baking extravaganza lies a sweet secret. My family’s coveted cookie recipe. Subscribe and enjoy The … Read moreThe Sweet Secret of My Family’s Cookie Recipe
- My Goals for the Last Month of this YearAs the holiday season approaches, it’s easy to start feeling overwhelmed and lose sight of our personal goals. However, the end of the year provides a great opportunity to reflect on our accomplishments and set new goals for the upcoming year. As we approach the last month of the year, it’s a great time to … Read moreMy Goals for the Last Month of this Year
- A Guide to Hosting Christmas PartiesThe holiday season is fast approaching, and one of the most exciting parts is hosting a Christmas party. It’s a time when families and friends come together to celebrate, exchange gifts, and create cherished memories. However, planning and hosting a successful Christmas party can be overwhelming. From choosing activities to preparing delicious food, there are … Read moreA Guide to Hosting Christmas Parties
- Under $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From AmazonUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon If you work in a corporate environment, then chances are you have some pretty strict guidelines for what constitutes proper behavior and what doesn’t. But as much as we like to think of ourselves as being above such petty constraints, it’s important to remember that … Read moreUnder $30: 10 things every corporate baddie needs From Amazon